Linguist CSR with French and Dutch
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Linguist based in Spain to join our talented Knowledge Engineers team.
You will lead the efforts to help our customers understand how to operate our products and get the most out of our services, from a contents perspective.
This is a customer-facing role, for our customers located in France and the Netherlands.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Help customers and partners with onboarding and training.
- Help customers to create and improve their knowledge base.
- Adapt existing knowledge bases for their use in different products.
- Design and configure decision trees for chatbots and generate and adjust AIML according to the tone of voice of the customer.
- Monitor the linguistic performance of the instances and suggest actions to improve it.
- Perform local lexicon adjustments based on the needs of the instance.
- Debug matching issues and identify the best solution.
- Fluent or native French and Dutch.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish.
- Excellent writing skills in all working languages.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to express oneself concisely and correctly.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Basic knowledge of regular expressions will be a plus.
- Previous experience as customer success or support agent in B2B tech companies
What do we offer?
- A full-time remote position (with option to work from our office in Barcelona city center).
- A multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and UX specialists using latest methodologies like Scrum.
- Your knowledge and experience will be taken into account for the proposed position and salary.
- Career path towards different career paths, including technology, product management, consulting, etc. the Company will provide for the required training.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Enjoy working in different countries with our Exchange Program in Barcelona, Silicon Valley, Brazil, France and Japan, exclusive for employees.
- "Ticket Restaurant", "Ticket Transporte" or "Ticket Guardería".
- Team-building activities and parties.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Skyrocket online self-service & conversion with AI & natural language processing. Zero training data required