Growth Manager - Account Based Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
parcelLab, the leading Operations Experience Management platform, is growing internationally, and fast! We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for a full-time Growth Manager - Account Based Marketing to join our Marketing Team.
You will be responsible for shaping the growth strategy, helping define new ways of acquiring customers and devising opportunities for optimisation on an on-going basis. Furthermore, you'll conceptualise, build, and execute growth initiatives focused on increasing acquisition and engagement, all the while optimising our paid media budget and performance against targets.
As a digital first company, we offer greater flexibility in working location. Therefore, you can work from one of our offices in London, Paris, Munich or remotely within the UK, France, Germany or Spain.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for digital & offline account-based marketing execution, IP targeting, project management, reporting & tracking
- Manage and delivering several ABM campaigns
- Manage automation tools such as Zapier and others
- Collaboration with the team on all growth initiatives
- Creatively integrate existing efforts on brand building and content into your growth strategy
- Keep up to date with industries best practices and monitor competitors' growth activities and other innovative approaches
- Work collaborativly with other teams to ensure our sales team are attracting the right quality leads
- Run well-planned, synchronised campaigns leveraging multiple channels in collaboration with other Squads
- Managage weekly reports
What you need to succeed:
- Extensive growth experience working in a similar e-commerce tech-driven environment
- Successfully managed ABM campaigns
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the latest ABM tools, techniques and approaches
- Know your way around budgets and managing and reporting against them
- Confident of using Excel or Sheets daily
- Able to successfully implement and maintain marketing automation tool
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas
- You are thriving in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong desire to contribute to the success of parcelLab
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Approximately 3+ years’ experience in a Growth Marketing role
- Proven experience delivering business growth through performance marketing
- Strong data analysis skills
- LinkedIn Ads experience
- Native or bilingual in German or French
Perks & Benefits:
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- As a digital first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you
- Keep growing with our online language courses, company training program, professional development budgets and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants and more)
- Stay grounded with our free weekly yoga and meditation classes
- Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team, which consists not only of colleagues, but future friends
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond.