Advertiser Support Associate English, French & Italian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform.
A strategically important part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost-per-click advertising programs to enable advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Our advertising products include Sponsored Products, Headline Search Ads, Display Ads and Amazon Stores.
The Self Service Performance Advertising, Advertiser Support and Operations team is seeking a smart, efficient, organized and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support global escalations from advertisers utilizing cost per click advertising programs on Amazon globally.
The Advertiser Support Associate is the expert of advertising systems products and tools. The successful individual will escalate and drive advertiser issues to resolution while identifying patterns of escalations in order to improve response time, efficiency and quality of case resolutions for advertisers. They will focus on responding to advertiser issues as escalated from internal support teams and will quickly and accurately resolve escalated issues while seeking to invent new ways to improve the advertiser experience
Position Location: Barcelona Provence
Office Location: This is a is a home office position for those based in the Barcelona Provence or for those who are willing/seeking to relocate to the Barcelona Provence.
- Must have a homework area that is free of distractions
- Must not be providing dependent care during hours of scheduled work
- Must have (or be able to obtain) high speed internet with up to 5Mb download and 1Mb upload (must be installed before you can start)
- Must have a separate means of communication in case of emergency and/or system issues (Example: personal cell phone or landline)
- Must be willing to adhere and uphold Amazon’s policy on confidentiality
- Language: Fluency in French, Italian, and English language skills to support our customers via phone & email.
- 2-3 years of experience in International Contact Center
- Experience resolving Advertising specific cases
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional level of organizational skills
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business judgment
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Working knowledge of the trouble ticketing process in relation to seller and vendor support
- Previous experience in working with teams located around the globe.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Online shopping for electronics, apparel, computers, books, DVDs & more