French Speaking, Account Manager
UK 🇬🇧 Remote
Bullhorn is looking for a French Speaking Account Specialist to join our Enterprise Sales team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. Twenty five percent of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which are Employee Resource Groups which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why This Job Is Important
As a French Speaking Account Specialist supporting our Enterprise team, you will be responsible for delivering an incredible customer experience to a segment of strategic Enterprise accounts throughout Europe, delivering flawless internal and external execution. You will be expected to partner with a Managing Director and other team members (mix of Account Directors and Account Specialists) to collectively support each other in providing the most value to your client base, ensuring that your clients not only renew with Bullhorn, but grow their investment over time. In some accounts, you will serve as the primary contact, while in others you will play a more supportive role by helping with activities that either uncover opportunities to grow the account or drive customer improvement.
This role is best suited for someone that thrives in an environment that demands urgency and responsiveness to all your stakeholders.
As a French speaking Account Specialist in Enterprise, a typical day might include:
- Understanding the client’s business (their objectives now, growth strategy, technology roadmap, etc.) in order to advise on how they can obtain the strongest return on investment from their Bullhorn solutions
- Acting as an internal liaison between the Client and Support, Solution Engineers, Professional Services, Account Directors, etc. - facilitating and managing communication on requests for features/functionality, escalations, and active projects as applicable. You need to be passionate about being the client’s advocate within Bullhorn to help execute on their behalf
- Becoming an expert on Bullhorn’s product suite in order to provide that valuable guidance to your clients, as well as exhibiting a knowledge about the recruitment tech ecosystem in your region to continue to act as a trusted advisor and partner
- Documenting and leading discovery on each customer’s technology stack (alongside internal partners as necessary), understanding gaps between home grown, third party, and Bullhorn solutions to recognize opportunities to solve more of their challenges with Bullhorn’s internal solutions or via recommending relevant partners
- Leading preparation and successful execution of Executive Business Review decks/reporting in coordination with Account Director, with the intent that you’re continuing to create a platform and open dialogue with clients to understand how we can improve the value they see from their partnership with us
- Building Bullhorn’s brand within the region, alongside sharing your own personal brand, as an expert in recruitment technology and someone that should be turned to for guidance (ex: partnering with marketing to contribute to a blog or webinar)
This Role Might Be a Fit For You If
- You have a strong working knowledge of the staffing industry
- You can relate technology solutions to business value
- You have a high energy level, integrity, positive attitude, and confident proactive approach to work
- You have demonstrated success in a previous customer-facing role
- You are a strategic problem solver
- Customers would say they love working with you and you drive value for them
- You're independent, but also a team player
- You can communicate clearly, concisely and at appropriate level of detail with individuals at various levels of leadership
Bonus Points For
- Language Skills: French fluency
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.