Key Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To be able to guarantee our further growth we're searching for a result driven Sales Manager who'll focus on the heavy lifting market in Germany.
Your job as a Sales Manager in a nutshell:
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the developments and trends in the heavy lifting market in Germany and identifying therefore promising markets, customer needs and opportunities.
- Identifying potential clients and future project opportunities and completing appropriate research on the prospective client's business needs.
- Proactively approaching and visiting potential customers (and partners) and developing long term relationships with them.
- Maintaining existing client (and partner) relationships.
- Maintaining sales forecasts to keep an accurate update on client engagement, prospects and proposals and providing information for business and resource planning.
- Analyzing and providing objective, in-depth understanding of customers, competitors and equipment performance to improve sales performance.
- Making offers yourself and/or passing it on to internal sales.
- Informing and illustrating the technical capabilities and benefits of Sarens. Defending the offers and the technical solutions we want to provide to the client, in a convincing way.
- Attending to networking events and acting as a proud ambassador for the Sarens company at all times.
- In this function you'll report to the Deputy Managing Director Projects EUR & LATAM.
We're looking for a result driven professional with a charismatic appearance, a commercial drive, strong interpersonal skills and a passion for heavy lifting. It's in your nature to interact successfully with internal and external clients. You have strong listening skills, thereby you can identify the needs of the customers and anticipate at it by going into a dialogue and provide them with Sarens solutions, and this with the necessary persuasiveness, technical knowledge and credibility.
The profile requirements
- Master in engineering, economics...
- Experience as Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Key Account manager... Ideally in the heavy lifting sector.
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written).
As a Sales Manager you'll act as proud ambassador for Sarens and expand various interesting relationships in Germany. You're at the start of potential successes an can therefore mean great added value for Sarens and our business. Variety, autonomy, sales challenges with visible achievements, a lot of social contact... ensure great job satisfaction!
- A contract of indefinite duration - fulltime position (40 hours/week) with flexible working hours.
- Legal holidays and public holidays
- An attractive salary with numerous benefits
- Interesting career opportunities - You own your future!
- Nice working atmosphere and helpful colleagues!
- Place of employment: France- Free to organize your own agenda!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Nothing too heavy, nothing too high