Business Development Representative, High Velocity
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a new Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team in France.
As a 360learning BDR, your role consists in creating business opportunities for French Account Executives through inbound leads qualification. You will leverage bleeding-edge Sales Development Techniques & tools to engage prospects.
You will benefit from a thorough onboarding and training, and you will work in close collaboration with our French Sales and Marketing leadership.
Within 1 month, you will :
- Understand our product offering through training, with a 2-week onboarding process
- Become a Trello expert
- Qualify and follow up on inbound leads (content, free trial sign-ups, demo requests, chat, events) mostly via phone but also through email, LinkedIn and video
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM
- Create your first opportunities for the sales team.
Within 3 months, you will :
- Act as a partner to the Account Executives
- Master how to prioritize your inbound leads pipeline and forecast your performance
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-added emails and social messages
Within 6 months, you will :
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities
- Partner with Marketing to improve lead conversion and get creative by bringing innovative lead generation ideas
- Research trends and best practices for creating interest and engagement
Within 12 months, you will :
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage leads from all industries, company size and level of interest
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated.
The Skills Set :
- Master’s degree in a related field (preferred)
- First 6-month experience in a BtoB SaaS environment, as a BDR, SDR or Inside Sales.
- An experience in Digital Learning solutions or HR Tech is preferred.
- Experience using CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Sales Engagement Software (SalesLoft preferred) is nice to have.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English proficiency
- Active listening skills, ability to uncover customer needs.
- Adaptability (fast-paced environment), competitive spirit and and love for teamwork
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer :
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.