Acquisition Marketing Expert
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Define and roll the acquisition strategy out:
- Manage a budget of several hundred thousand euros;
- Test and select the best acquisition levers (affiliation, partnerships, retargeting, social networks, etc.) using an ROI approach;
- Develop internal synergies between teams to identify new opportunities for sourcing mentors at the best price.
Pilot lead acquisition agencies:
- Monitor results closely, pilot weekly meetings, challenge agency proposals and explore new channels;
- Build the content for each channel, finding the best "tone" to address our targets and embody the values of the brand.
Pilot internal acquisition campaigns:
- Launch and optimize campaigns on B2B (Google, Linkedin) and B2C (Facebook) networks;
- Build reports to analyze the performance of each campaign using tools such as Google search console, Google Ads, Google Analytics (to be implemented);
- Implement UX tactical, A / B testing, journey and conversion improvements.
Manage the brand image and notoriety:
- In partnership with the Marketing team, continue to build the image and brand awareness, under the mentoring angle, with target audiences;
- Define and implement effective communication campaigns, in France and internationally, and ambitious partnerships.
- You are a Digital Marketing expert with +7 years of successful experience on operational and strategic issues, in an international environment;
- You are an expert in Online Performance Marketing (Google Ads, Facebook ads, SEA, etc.)
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with lead acquisition and growth hacking agencies.
- You have an obsession with data. You have already been told that your reports were the most beautiful that the earth has ever worn;
- You are an outstanding strategist, able to manage complex projects and take the right initiatives to carry them out;
- You also like to get your hands in the operational sludge and go down into the hold to understand all the workings of your business;
- You demonstrate a strong problem-solving attitude, your mantra is "there are no problems, there are only solutions", you never back down from an obstacle;
- You build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with internal and external actors;
- Changing environments stimulate you and allow you to constantly question our way of doing things to find a more qualitative and scalable one;
- You are bilingual in French / English.
WHY JOIN US?
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- Possibility to access professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.