Content Experience Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role you will...
- Execute activities associated with content implementations, ongoing user adoption, and analysis of content client engagement
- Manage cross-functional relationships externally on the customer side and internally at CSOD
- Serve as an advocate for your customers by analyzing and surfacing customer health and content registration data to identify trends and opportunities to improve adoption
- Design processes and resources to support clients at scale
- Develop a credible voice for online learning best practices in your region/territory
- Collect feedback and clearly demonstrate product recommendations for CSOD product development that are data driven and will drive registrations and retention
- Participate in key meetings with Client Success Managers and Account Managers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Work closely with Content Division leaders to help identify gaps and opportunities increase overall team efficiencies
- Maintain a deep understanding for the evolving use case of content at Cornerstone
- ... and being the strong performer that you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve Got What It Takes If You...
- Have a B.A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or Finance
- With 5-7 years’ experience in client facing roles such as Customer Success, Product Support, or Account Management
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish (highly preferred)
- Are experienced using Cornerstone OnDemand application or comparable product; high level of skill with the application
- Are proficient with Excel, Salesforce, PowerPoint, and other office tools
- Have a bias towards action and can manage your time and priorities
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Are organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
As the world's premier people development company, learn how we can help you and your team #RealizeYourPotential.