Business Development Representative
About the job
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class engineers and architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
You might have a CS degree. You might not. That’s not what we’re looking for. We care about what you can do and how you do it, not about how you got here. A strong track record of conscientious, thoughtful work speaks volumes.
We’re only looking for experienced candidates for this role. You should have been doing this work before in a professional setting, but you also won’t know how all our systems work on day one, and we don’t expect you to. Nobody hits the ground running.
In DoiT we are hiring and working with “ managers of one ” - we need you to have a great sense of ownership, pride, and the impact you’re making on our company.
We appreciate people who can work collaboratively but understand that decisions will not always be made by consensus. We praise direct feedback, openness to each others’ experience, and willingness to show up for each other as well as for the technical work at hand. We’re in this for the long term.
You know how to effectively communicate your ideas and win the hearts and minds of our customers.
You find great personal reward in delighting people be it in solving their tactical problem above expectations or when fostering their cloud journey.
You love what you do and care deeply about the quality of your work, down to the smallest details.
You can see the "big picture" and then solve issues that have a high impact on our customers, our team, and our company - err on the side of action.
You are a lifelong learner to keep up with the beat of the public cloud ecosystem and we provide plenty of time to keep your skills sharp.
Target location: Since we are dedicated to being a remote-first company, you can work from anywhere within EMEA, preferably in France. We want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a company-provided coworking space, or a coffee shop.
- Attain daily activity metrics: identify prospects, outreach via email/phone/social media platforms, reach decision makers and identify new opportunities
- Qualify and advance leads with consideration and accuracy
- Stay current with the latest offering/product/service information
- Clearly understand and communicate our compelling value propositions
- Share ideas and feedback with the team to help cultivate / maintain an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Provide enthusiasm and support to help the team scale and improve processes
- Highly collaborative and organized
- Demonstrates a history of achieving and reaching for results
- Models Problem-Solving and resolution proficiency
- Exhibits ability to manage customer and employee relationships
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English and French
- Goal oriented, self-motivated person who is positive, all-inclusive and dependable
- Detail-oriented with the ability to be flexible in an evolving team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and excited by growth
Benefits And Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and vision plans from top carriers.
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Remote work - you are free to work from where you work best
- Flexible working hours and work life balance
- Professional Development including cloud certifications
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.