Senior business development manager
About the job
Joom, an international marketplace – the fastest-growing e-Commerce service in Europe. Joom was launched in 2016, and by now we’ve had over 400 million users across the globe. Our offices are located in Latvia, Russia, Hong Kong, China, the USA, Luxembourg.
In 2019 we opened a subsidiary company Joom Logistics (logistics.joom.com), that processes 90% of Joom's cross-border delivery. Joom Logistics has successfully delivered 200+ millions of parcels worldwide, has own sorting and fulfillment centers in China, Korea and Europe. Recently Joom Logistics started to provide its service not only to Joom, but also to other companies on the market.
We are new searching for the first Business Development Manager for Joom Logistics, who will help us to grow on the EU market.
- acquisition of now clients from France and from other European countries;
- gathering clients' requests for the product development team;
- representation of Joom Logistics on b2b events.
- fluent French and English languages;
- 3+ years of business development/sales experience;
- data-driven approach.
- Russian language;
- Experience in e-commerce or logistics.
What we offer:
- remote work (we are ready to rent a coworking space);
- stock options;
- flexible schedule.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.