This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Black Crows is an independent French Freeski brand from Chamonix, that designs skis, poles and technical outerwear. Founded in 2006 by pro freeskiers Camille Jaccoux and Bruno Compagnet, black crows was born out of a desire to collide beauty and efficiency into skis. We aim for the pleasure of senses through freedom and adventure. We believe that ski culture is a window to the world.
How you could fly with black crows as a copywriter :
- Confidently own black crows brand & tone of voice in both French and English
- Create editorial storytelling content for our online Journal around the skiing and it’s lifestyle culture to inspire and core audience and grow brand awareness
- Manage content contributors and editorial budget
- Create brand and product-driven descriptions & narratives, for news letter, digital and sales tools with black crows tone of voice
- Collaborate and partner effectively with other teams, such as Brand, Marketing, E-commerce and Products, to translate brand & business priorities into really solid, statement copy
- Keep your work (and your collaborators) to a high standard–in terms of quality, tonal consistency, accuracy and brand-strong creative perfection
- 4+ years copywriting and editing experience. Strong affinity for skiing industry & products and culture in general
- Portfolio expressing a mastery of brand voice and clear, product-driven storytelling across multiple touch-points such as editorial, social, email, paid media and more
- Passion for words, for skiing and a strong understanding of digital best practices. And a love for print editorial too.
- A sense of humor or you will not get the job
- Extreme attention to detail with an eye and ear for consistency, just as much of a creative copywriter as you are an editor
- Good communication skills and an ability to collaborate with strange creatives people and come to the table with new ideas
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and handle multiple projects in a quick-turn, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent writing and oral skills in French and English
- Be ready for a wild adventure.
- Place: Chamonix (preferred) or Europe (remote)
- Employment type: Full-time
- Starting Date: Asap
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Independent french freeski brand from Chamonix