About the job
LONGi Group is a vertically integrated solar market leader. It is one of the world's largest monocrystalline solar materials manufacturers. The company's technology position and financial health are highly regarded in the industry. We are currently expanding our teams and we are looking for cornerstone talent to join our platform.
Marketing Specialist (all genders)
Roles & Responsibilities
- You actively contribute to the implementation of Marketing plans in close collaboration with the Marketing Management in Europe.
- You assist in the execution of large-scale exhibitions and conferences in Europe, as well as customer events, trainings, and webinars.
- You manage our digital and social channels and campaigns, develop, plan and execute web, social media, SEO/SEM, advertising and marketing automation campaigns and report performance of websites, digital channels and digital marketing campaigns.
- You support our content Marketing: email communications, Marketing collateral materials, campaigns, etc.
- You give administrative support to Marketing department (follow up, management of invoices from Marketing suppliers) and support with efficient formats for reporting.
Profile & Qualifications
- You successfully completed your degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Science or similar
- You have good knowledge of Digital Marketing, SEO/SEA and proven skills in Google Analytics and Google Ads
- You bring between 2-4 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You have strong communication, self-organization and project management skills, paired with a hands-on mentality.
- High proficiency in English and Spanish required. German or French will be a plus.
- Previous experience in marketing or a B2B marketing role will be seen as a bonus. Solar industry experience will be fantastic.
- Strong writing skills, technically and digitally inclined.
- Team player, you like to deal with different cultures.
- You are well organized and able to motivate yourself working from home.
The position will be remotely working in the greater Barcelona area. Please send your CV in English language.
· PV Industry Leader
· 50 smart company (TR50)
· AAA Rating in the new PV ModuleTech Bankability
· International Vision
· Promising Career Development
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.