DACH / France Regional Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
DACH / France Regional Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a regional marketing expert eager to wake up each morning to define, build, drive, plan, and execute (of course with excellence), extraordinary regional marketing programs across Germany, Austria & Switzerland (AKA as DACH) and France.
Our EMEA business is booming, and the responsibilities of this marketeer is to define regional specific activities for prospects and existing customers, in order to contribute to the continuing success of our EMEA sales pipeline goals. The role requires multidisciplinary ownership of the regional marketing activities. It will involve daily interaction with the field sales teams (ideally in local language) assigned across key countries / regions, as well as close collaboration with teams across multiple different departments, and, in some cases, our channel partners. Campaigns will include virtual, hybrid and live formats (both Snyk initiated, as well as with external vendors), channel related activities, third party regional conferences, customer specific programs, account based marketing, and much more. In many cases the regional marketeer will be responsible for creating all campaign assets, such as landing pages, emails and content in French and/or German where applicable.
This role requires a combination of strategic and analytical thinking, strong planning, organizational, and execution skills in order to successfully plan, develop, execute and measure field marketing activities to deliver regional marketing contribution to the sales and channel partner pipeline.
You’ll Spend Your Time
- Interacting with sales. You’ll be the face of our campaigns - working closely with our sales team to ensure that marketing is delivering the right leads and pipeline opportunities. You spend time analysing the regional data and are the single point of contact for the region / territory.
- Creating and leading multidisciplinary regional marketing activities . You’ll be creating compelling, engaging, sometimes complex and high-performing activities- such as events (physical, virtual and hybrid), webinars, ABM initiatives, digital campaigns. Starting with messaging ideation with (product) marketing (or Solutions Engineers) and continuing with planning, production, and promotion of all deliverables. In many cases this will be in French and/or German language.
- Coordinating and executing. You’ll be managing all campaign activities and their tracking including, but not limited to gated and ungated content, webinars, mailers (often aligned with our key account strategy), and regional field and conference activities (often in collaboration with the events team).
- Webinar management A-to-Z. Actively lead topic and abstract generation, manage all pre-, during and post-production activities, including speaker and slide preparation, recording editing, lead handling in close collaboration with content specialists.
- Planning, budgeting, measuring, and ROIing. You’ll be in control of each campaign plan, budgeting, goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation, and tracking progress towards these goals.
- Localisation & Regionalisation. Where local language content is preferable you’ll support crafting the content and messaging for that market. As the regional expert, you will always ensure the program is relevant, referencing with local stories, trends and themes where applicable.
- Ideating. We strive to be the best marketing team the tech space has seen. We would like your help in ideating (and then executing) new, other activities we should bring into the fold.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You Should Apply If
- You have 6 years + experience with B2B demand generation and / or regional (field) marketing in EMEA.
- Your written English is flawless, and you are bilingual in either French and/or German.
- You’ve worked closely with an (inside) sales team and understand how to support and accelerate them.
- Have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations comes naturally. This means you’re running reports, identifying trends, challenging the numbers and also looking for new opportunities in the market.
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, for a variety of stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment, and can work both autonomously and in a team-setting.
- You are proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Salesforce, EventBrite, Marketo, Eloqua and other similar programs.
- You're confident running customer-facing communications.
- You love running experiments and optimizing processes to improve impact.
- You’re hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- You enjoy fast-paced, highly engaging work environments.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, after recently securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions with DeepCode & Manifold. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Develop fast. Stay secure.