Inside Sales Representative
About the job
Inside Sales Representative, fluent French.
We have an excellent opportunity for a French and English-speaking Inside Sales Representative to join our team, based in the UK. This role can be full remote within the United Kingdom.
Goal of Inside Sales
An Inside Sales Rep identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities through using a blend of inbound and outbound prospecting sales tactics. This is to support our effort in creating cross-functional alignment with Sales to build a consistent, predictable, and scalable pipeline for revenue growth across all Mid-Market, Commercial and Enterprise organisations.
The role is dedicated to lead management and nurturing leads in order to support Marketing and Sales objectives.
Three Core Elements Of The SDR Role
- Prospecting, identifies, qualifies and cultivates sales opportunities through a blend of outbound and inbound techniques, email, research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web, Linkedin, OneSource and other research tools available.
- Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
- Work closely with Sales Account Executives to focus on targeted customers and qualify an opportunity to a high level using BANT/SPIN criteria
Key Areas Of Responsibilities
- Transform Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Opportunities, by cultivating and educating prospective buyers; not selling them
- Work closely with the Account Executives to develop an account plan to approach target customers via outbound techniques to get higher and wider into prospect accounts by having the ability to articulate value and uncover needs at each level of an organization.
- Nurture leads until they are ready to progress in the sales cycle – provide information, discuss the product and convey value.
- Schedule product demonstrations, intro meetings w/potential buyers between account executives and potential customers
- Positions Genesys as a global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive quarterly targets and following up leads in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects.
The Inside Sales Rep has a strong skill set that uses the Lead Management process to:
- Update SFDC to reflect current lead status
- Take live chats and phone calls & follow-up via phone & email on leads from web, events, email campaigns, and other lead sources.; always ask for referrals
- Creates opportunities in CRM system & assign to appropriate sales team based on BANT /SPIN criteria
- Assigns and use Lead Nurturing processes on ICP accounts not yet ready to buy
- Searches internal & external subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc. for additional key contacts within existing companies
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Outbound prospecting/inside sales experience preferably within IT / Cloud solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Experience and deep understanding of front line sales development
- A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology.
- Ability to swiftly learn product solutions as well as general industry knowledge
- Languages: Fluent in English and French.
- Resourceful & ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Must be legally eligible to work in UK
- Works from desk with 80% of the assigned work hours predominately over the phone.
- Ability to speak English and native speaker of France.
- Work the assigned territory which will be aligned to time zones and work schedules framed according to the territory assigned.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least June 30, 2021 in most locations and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.