This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Bright is looking for an experienced account director who wants to be at the sharp end of B2B marketing. A believer in agile ways of working and data driven decision making with a focus on delivering results that align to client’s business goals.
You will be owning and running a major SaaS client account – from creating its global marketing strategy and setting KPI across brand and demand generation; to ensuring the smooth project management and execution of all activity for this high growth account. You’ll be working closely with the client board and senior team across multiple global territories to make sure marketing supports its business goals to meet ambitious growth targets.
We’re looking for a seasoned marketer able to synthesise complex technology and business solutions to articulate their value and drive engagement. There is nothing traditional about Bright, we have a strong commercial plan for growth and we’re looking for a critical thinker to join our delivery team.
If you are an energised, commercially aware Director, we want to hear from you.
- A strategic leader focused on setting and meeting KPI for our clients
- Designing effective strategy, planning and delivery of work to meet client objectives
- Motivating the Bright team to use agile marketing to deliver to the highest standards
- A great communicator able to establish close relationships with senior client stakeholders at board level
- Inspiring and leading by example, living and fostering the Bright culture
- Team empowerment through effective line management and mentoring
- Harvesting IP, expedite knowledge sharing and transferring skills across the teams
- Responsible for utilisation and profitability within your portfolio
- Account development meeting growth targets
Essential skills we’re looking for:
- >5 years’ B2B marketing experience in an agency / consultancy environment or as a senior marketer with international SaaS experience
- Tech and SaaS marketing experience
- Strong and demonstrable project management skills – with experience of agile delivery
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of managing large complex accounts and programmes of work
- Confident at leading workshops, presenting and facilitating events
- A love of experimentation and problem solving
- Data driven, highly numerate and tech savvy
- Must be UK based and have the right to work
Skills that will be an advantage:
- Experience in transportation and public transport sector tech product or services marketing
- Proficient French language skills
Join the Bright team and benefit from:
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual Bright time off at Christmas
- Remote working
- Flexible working considered (minimum of 32 hours of 40 hour week)
- The very latest systems and tools to collaborate remotely as a team and with clients
- Regular collaboration days, socials and team building
Bright are a high growth consultancy we value business skills that go beyond marketing capability – agility, pace, resilience, curiosity and insight driven – if that’s what you have; we’d love to hear from you.
Salary from £55k
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Strategic B2B agile marketing consultancy - testing, learning and building on success to drive business outcomes.