Senior Retail Account Manager - Strategic Partnerships
About the job
Senior Retail Account Manager - Responsable de compte GSA partenaires stratégiques - France - Amazing International Scaleup Opportunity - Remote Working - up to €100,000
We are on the hunt for an exceptional Senior Account Manager, with previous experience building and maintaining strategic partnerships with retail channels, ideally in the technology or vending sectors, to join an exciting scaleup in the midst of international expansion.
Working remotely, the Senior Retail Account Manager will be responsible for the development, growth and retention of channel partnerships as well as the development of the strategy and execution plan resulting in new customer acquisition and growth into critical retail markets in France.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and persuasive sales professional with a ‘make it happen’, hands-on attitude. An entrepreneurial mindset, objective driven outlook and strong business ethics are crucial.
Previous experience selling non-foods / bazars / concessions to retailers or partners is what we’re looking for.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation, where you will be intrinsic to the long term expansion plan and the success of the company in Europe.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience (approx 7+ years) in business and sales with a proven track record of success selling technology solutions into retail partners
- Fluent French and strong English language skills
- Experience and success in developing strategic long-term partnerships with large retailers
- Demonstrable ability for creating exceptional business impact launching and growing emerging products
- Experience in account management (front-line sales carrying quota including current role)
- Marketing and retail experience
- A passion for, and proven experience of, selling technology solutions in strategic environments
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills together with the ability to present and influence at all levels
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly motivated and objective driven
- Strong business acumen and ethics
- Comfortable with a lean operating culture
- Ability to utilise metric and produce data driven, measurable action plans
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects and accounts with differing timelines
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility and ability to travel extensively
- Desire to join a rapidly growing international startup
Key responsibilities as the Senior Retail Account Manager will include:
- Selling the company’s retail technology solutions to major retailers and partners in France
- Creating and owning executive level relationships across marketing, operations and IT to solve customer business issues
- Understanding customer’s business objectives
- Developing account plans with measurable goals and objectives
- Building and executing a sales pipeline across France
- Managing the sales process, identifying opportunities, managing the funnel and forecast, handling contract negotiations and driving deployment of solutions
- Optimising existing business by driving retail execution, initiating marketing activities and communication
- Collaborating with colleagues across the organisation
- Providing recommendations for sales and conversion improvement through the analysis of large data sets to produce meaningful insights and draw conclusions
- Plus more!
What’s on offer:
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing, international startup who are expanding in France.
The role is flexible on location as it is primarily home based/remote working although it will require travel to partners and accounts within France.
Our client is offering a base salary range of €70,000 - €100,000, dependent on expertise.
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous opportunity, please submit your CV in ENGLISH, quoting ‘AE- Senior Retail Account Manager - France’
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.