Customer Support Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Who are we?
Founded in 2014, Subbly is now the only subscription-first platform providing an all-in-one solution for merchants running a subscription service. We believe that every business is a subscription business. Subbly's talented team is building the best and easiest to use technology to power modern commerce for businesses of any size.
Who are we looking for?
Subbly is hiring an English and French-speaking customer support representative (CSR) with a bit of a rock 'n roll attitude 🎸. As a CSR you support our customers (merchants) by helping them successfully run their business using Subbly and it’s ecosystem effectively. You achieve this by providing prompt, friendly and helpful answers to questions about Subbly and it’s ecosystem through chat, email and other common channels of communication. In addition to industry best one-on-one support, you recognize the power in community building and foster a collaborative, supportive learning environment for subscription entrepreneurs. By listening to the voice of the customer, you contribute to the product development roadmap by ensuring frequently requested features, integrations, and common bugs are actioned. Your primary internal stakeholder is the Customer Success, Team Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
- First responder to inbound inquiries from merchants, customers, partners, and leads across all channels (live chat, email, Zoom, social media)
- Maintain a deep understanding of Subbly features and capabilities in the context of the competitive landscape
- Action inbound requests from merchants regarding billing (e.g. refunds), product education (e.g. feature use cases), and technical support (e.g. bug reports)
- Escalate technical errors, irate customers, chargeback threats, and undocumented edge cases with appropriate urgency
- Document solutions to frequently asked questions and common technical limitations and nurture and continuously enrich the existing help base
- Draft notifications to merchants about feature releases and known technical errors and resolutions
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in technical/customer support/success section of preferably SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills (French and English), both written and oral
- Proficiency and previous experience in using tools such as Intercom, Zoom, Asana, Slack and Google Suite
- Empathetic and a good listener with great attention to detail
- Organized and self-sufficient problem solver with excellent organizational skills
- Is not afraid of stepping out of the comfort zone and loves using emojis
- Merchant satisfaction
- User engagement
- Customer Happiness
- Response times (median response time, first response time and median time to close)
- Monthly active users
- Chargebacks and refunds
- Churn rate
- Conversion trial-to-paid rate
Between $800 to $1,200 a month depending on seniority en experience
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.