Global Payroll Manager
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We've even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
With 31 nationalities amongst a team of more than 140, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it's only the beginning!
We've opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where's next for us? Singapore!
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We'll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we're spread out throughout the world. We're looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
What you'll be doing
- Report directly to our Chief Financial Officer
- Collaborate with our Chief People & Culture and Legal Teams
- Lead our payroll process for 8 entities, in France, United States, United Kingdom, India, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Canada
- Manage payments made to our freelancers
- Conduct a benchmark study to find a global HRIS system to manage payroll, days off, and benefits on one platform
- Manage benefits for all employees (set up, improve, maintain, collaborate with Chief People & Culture Officer)
- Manage the administrative aspects of onboarding and offboarding
- Manage visa processes and relocation for teammates
- Collaborate with Swapcard's recruiters and CFO on compensation structure
- Based in Paris or comfortable with remote work
- 3 or more years of experience overseeing payroll (in a startup and/or a scale up environment would be ideal)
- Knowledge of French payroll
- Comfortable with numbers and creating spreadsheets
- Not afraid of complex legal or administrative processes
- Curious about various legal aspects in the company and ready to learn about each Swapcard entity
- Attention to detail mindset with a capacity to understand the big picture
- Thorough, meticulous, and organized
- Fluent in French and English (any other language is appreciated!)
- A people's person with strong communication both written and verbal
- Eager to adapt to new tools and workflows as well as suggest improvements
- Startup mindset - ready to learn and initiate quickly
- Open-minded, embraces changes to processes
- Appetite for growth, curious to learn new things and expand skillset!
Reasons to join us
* International Team with 31 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
* Paris HQ with offices in USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN 🇫🇷 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇸🇬
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
* Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
* Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success 🍾 🕺🏼💃
* Learning support & sponsorship 📚
* WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable 😊
* Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
* Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.