Senior Frontend Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
At OpenClassrooms, Frontend Engineers enjoy making our users’ lives easier and know how to add that extra something that makes people want to thank them every day!
Today, we are creating new squads. Being part of one of these cross-functional teams, you will work together with a Product Manager, Product Designers, Backend, other Frontend Developers and a QA Engineer. You will report to an Engineering Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Write frontend unit tests (Jest)
- Review and comment on your teammates’ pull requests
- Design a user interface with strong components
- Optimize page rendering
- Propose new ideas to improve and iterate on our product
- Assess the impact of your ideas
- Evaluate development workloads
You might be a fit for this position if :
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Frontend Developer
- You are familiar with technologies such as :
- Or more!
- You love optimizing, especially on high-traffic websites
- Continuous integration and deployment is, for you, the best way of working
- You love to learn, improve yourself, and give and receive feedback
- Reliability and kindness are part of your mindset
- You can communicate both orally and in writing in both French and English
After your application you will:
- Get in touch with our Engineering Manager over the phone
- Discuss your technical skills with the Tech Team in our office
- Meet HR and team members from outside of the Tech Team (Student Success, Revenue, Marketing, etc.) to learn about our values and our company culture
- Meet with our CTO to understand Tech vision: this is an opportunity for you to understand our upcoming challenges and to ask all the remaining questions you may have
You will also be asked to provide us with professional references.
What do we offer?
Benefits are dependent on location, but may include:
- Remote working encouraged for employees based in FR or UK
- For Paris-based office employees - Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.