Content Localization Specialist
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
In the Learning Design department, we’re building a new team dedicated to content localization. To support our international expansion, we’re looking for localization project managers with a scalability mindset, to oversee the translation of our learning content (English <> French). We want to provide high-quality online education to students all over the world, to make education more accessible!
- Create and manage a pool of external translators.
- Provide up-to-date guidelines and translation glossary to translators.
- Manage all assigned localization projects (from brief to final delivery, including multimedia coordination and platform integration):
- Manage localization budget.
- Ensure localization quality by reviewing the content and providing feedback to translators.
- Ensure timely localization delivery.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders on our project management tool.
- Provide guidance for learning designers to create more localizable content and identify potential localization issues.
- C2-level English and French (written and spoken)
- Editorial skills
- Project management
- Contractor management
- Collaboration and communication
- Understanding of local markets and translation issues
Experience: 3+ years in Localization Project Management or Publishing
WHY JOIN US?
- A work environment and strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality.
- A competitive salary.
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms (if living in Paris).
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free.
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorized by law).
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms).
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1000€ bonus once a year for 15+ days off taken.
- “Remote First” work policy.
- A company MacBook.
- Possibility to access professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms.
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min).
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with Colin, the Manager of this position (1h).
- A written business case, where we'll be assessing the core competencies for this role.
- For the final two rounds, you will first meet other members of the Learning Team, then members of other teams at OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Education, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.