Customer Success Specialist
About the job
10 reasons to work @ Scaleway:
- Work with the best technology and the best technologists.
- Be a strong voice in the product development lifecycle.
- Work in an open source friendly environment.
- We have amazing working spaces, "La Maison" in the heart of Paris and Lille.
- Work in a fast moving environment.
- Contributing to high-level strategy in collaboration with our executive and product teams.
- Learn new things everyday.
- Work on products you use everyday.
- Extremely attractive salary and benefits package.
- We love what we do and love to be the best at what we do.
As a Customer Excellence Specialist, you will be the first person our clients speak to, and will need to demonstrate technical and interpersonal skills to understand and respond to their questions.
The team is expanding and you will be based in Guadeloupe, working in full remote from Guadeloupe. You can either be already located there or open to relocation . The rest of the existing team is based in France.
Your main tasks will include:
- Listening to and analyzing problems faced by customers (business and personal use) to find the best solutions
- Testing Scaleway’s innovative products in order to better explain them to our customers
- Developing your technical expertise on complex use cases alongside product teams
- Putting forward solutions and participating in the improvement of technical diagnostics by closely following changes and innovations in the cloud sector
- Giving clients an excellent customer experience by guiding and advising them, and being proactive in searching for the best solution to meet their needs
- Focusing on our customer commitments, you will be an ambassador of the Scaleway brand
- You are passionate about cloud technologies
- You are driven by providing excellent customer experience
- You have excellent technical knowledge in building, deploying and maintaining cloud services
- You have significant experience using Operating Systems, Linux systems and virtualization systems
- You have a solid understanding of network administration and IP management
- You are able to analyze, understand and diagnose complex technical problems
- You have a very good level of English and French, allowing you to express yourself in a clear and concise manner, both when speaking and writing
Do you recognize yourself by reading these lines and want to join a young, innovative, growing company? Do you want to develop your technical expertise through a rewarding customer experience in the cloud sector?
What are you waiting for? Join us! :)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.