Business Development Representative - French speaking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
If you are the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, then Gtmhub may be right for you.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes.
That is why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
Currently, we have a great opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to join our motivated and creative team. As an SDR, you'll be responsible for creating interest and developing conversations with contacts at mid-market to enterprise corporations. Team members are passionate about the ongoing transformation of sales development to something that is personal, value-filled, and strategic.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls and social messages (no copying and pasting)
- You will be able to quickly research a company, identify opportunities, and strategize an approach to create interest
- You will profile potential prospects based on predetermined criteria
- You will secure meetings for your assigned Account Executives.
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, Humanities, Communications or Business)
- Desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Have a verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- Intellectually curious and a deep understanding of how businesses operate
- Have a passion for technology and disruptive technology
- Have .5-1 year in an SDR/BDR role
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- You have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- Fluent speaking in both French and English with excellent written communication skills
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Stock option opportunities
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career
- Remote position in France or Switzerland
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Helping people who believe that results and determination are connected.