SEO Manager / Head of SEO (France)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an SEO expert, with experience of Affiliate Marketing with French content, looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking (& rapidly growing!) Lead Gen company.
Are you looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Do you enjoy being surrounded by fellow SEO experts - in an environment where you are free to test and experiment with new ideas and methodologies (especially when it comes to highly competitive markets and aggressive tactics)?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
Our European sites are incredibly valuable to our business portfolio, and we are growing in this region - both in terms of our team, but also our traffic. We have a collection of French Finance, Trading , Crypto websites, and are looking for an expert to help lead this site from an SEO and Content perspective. Our office is based in London, however the position will be remote so you can work anywhere in the world.
As our SEO Manager for our French websites, you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue (SEO & Content). The site will sit within our Regional structure, so you'll be working with our Regional Managers and Co-Founders, and providing operational support, monitoring competitors (on-page and off-page), tracking revenue data and identifying new opportunities to improve conversion, as well as ensuring proper execution and implementation of SEO strategies.
The role encompasses everything one expects from a Management level position - accountable for the overall performance, strategy and management for the site/s, with the overarching goal being to lead the site/s to their next stages of development; as we improve rankings, authority, and build brands on top of what are already high performing affiliate sites.
As our French-speaking - SEO Manager at Finixio, you’ll be:
- Working directly with our Regional Heads, Co-Founders and wider SEO team, helping define SEO strategy, supporting & guiding editorial & product staff
- Training, managing and developing (and recruiting) SEO execs / content teams
- Responsible for growing traffic on websites generating six figures in organic monthly revenues
- Working with the product team to ensure new website features & product releases are SEO friendly
- Overseeing competitor and keyword analysis
- Overseeing technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- Deriving actionable insight from SEO reports (analysing key commercial pages, goal conversions in analytics, etc)
- Oversee link-building strategies
- Define, implement and oversee content strategy
- And best of all, working towards the collective goal of taking our business & your career to the next level.
Our perfect person will be:
- Highly organised
- Analytical in mindset and approach
- Resilient, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent French and English
- Familiar with the tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush
- From an SEO, BI or Brand / Content Management background
- Experienced as department POC
What’s in it for you?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- Flexible and Remote working. We do have a Central London office (Monument), with free fruit & breakfast, tea & coffee all day, every day - but attendance is optional, allowing us the freedom to work with people all over the world
- 30 days Annual Leave
- A Competitive Salary; appropriate to your experience & reviewed annually + Incentives / Bonuses
- We are on an exciting journey of growth and have other benefits in the pipeline - we just don’t like making promises until things are finalised!
Based in Central London (Monument), Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 20 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Multi-vertical affiliate marketing & lead gen business based in central London, with an impressive, world-wide reach