Account Executive SMB - EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping businesses connect their end-users with what matters most in milliseconds!
As an Algolia Account Executive, you will be responsible for creating strong relationships with our customers/prospects and building on these relationships to expand our footprint or close new businesses. You should be comfortable researching prospective customers and adapting sales strategies to meet their needs. You will also play an integral role in defining our sales model. You know the ins and outs of Algolia, understand how we can benefit each prospect and will ultimately be the front line of our revenue growth in the German-speaking markets.
Are you a resilient problem-solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute, defining your own territory strategy. We're looking for candidates who raise the level and bring sales excellence to the revenue organisation. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Managing and growing a sales pipeline on the EMEA region
- Driving inbound and outbound leads through complex sales cycles to closed won
- Working your network and collaborating with external partners to source and facilitate new Enterprise projects
- Managing and prospecting with an existing account base to drive usage-based and feature-based upsells
- Generating new projects from booking self-driven outbound meetings
- Building compelling demonstrations with the pre-sales team, sales material and ROI studies bringing value to our customer
- Building territory plans to share your strategic vision for your market and customers
- Forecasting accurately to help the team hit their numbers
- Collaborating with sales developers, solutions engineers, customer success managers, legal, partner managers and marketing.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- You love building human relationships and believe that a happy customer is our best evangelist
- Natural understanding of the sales process
- First successful experience in a lead generation role (esp. in tech. sales )
- Quick thinker, must be able to handle questions on the fly
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Multi-tasker who can adapt to changing situations
- Excellent spoken and written French and/or English skills required
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
NICE TO HAVE:
- First experience in a closing position.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Private Medical Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Flexible work hours and Flexible time off
- Pension Plan
- Competitive pay and equity
- $1000 Remote work Stipend
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it. Everything you need to be efficient
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.