Head Of Global Marketing
About the job
Head of Global Marketing
We are a small, growing, and profitable software company that is building the future of spreadsheet-driven business applications !
Some of our products include YAMM, Awesome Table, and Form Publisher. They are used by millions and some of the most popular products in the Google Workspace marketplace.
Our team is around 30 people and global (we have people based in France, Italy, Serbia, Bulgaria, Russia, US, Philippines, UK, Ireland, Nigeria, Spain), all highly motivated and competent. We are a remote-first company: anyone can work fully remotely.
We’re a transparent organization. Important metrics and numbers are communicated to all team members. Decisions are discussed collaboratively, not behind closed doors. If you value being part of the discussions on how to shape the future of the product, by giving your input, weighing in and being heard, then you might just be happy to work with us.
Job description :
We are looking for a highly motivated Head of Marketing. Here’s a few reasons why it’s interesting to take that job:
- We have a large user base (millions of users and tens of thousands of customers), great product/market fit and our users really like our products, as you can see from the reviews online
- Our market is global (65% AM, 25% EMEA, 15% APAC) with users from all types of organisations (corporate, events, NGO’s, schools...)
- Since we sell mostly online directly to the user, this is not your typical cold outreach Enterprise SaaS play:
- There is a lot of space to be creative with lead generation strategy and tactics
- Lots of opportunities for product-led growth and cross-selling
- You will have to help us optimize our pricing model
As we are a small team, your impact will be highly felt inside and outside the company. You will help drive us in new directions, see things we haven’t seen before, consider things we’ve never considered before, and bring fresh perspective to our team.
Your mission :
- Define and execute the marketing & growth strategy
- Build out the marketing team and partnerships with agencies
- Grow Talarian’s and its products’s brands
- Own online lead generation and product marketing
The Head of Marketing will report to the CEO and work closely with the Data, Product and Support teams.
- You’re creative. You’re organized. You’re experienced.
- You’re great with numbers, you write very well, you have an eye for design.
- You’re focused on the big picture yet you don’t mind writing a website copy yourself.
- You’re good at building series of experiments
- You are a good leader or willing to grow into one. You ask a lot of questions
- You love spreadsheets and automation tools. Bonus points for good knowledge of Google Workspace and the no-code space (Airtable, Zapier, Notion, …)
- You’re comfortable working 100% remote with an international team
- Strong experience in a similar position, ideally in a fast-growing software company
- Completely bilingual in English, French is a plus
- You’ve put together and operated a B2C or B2SMB marketing automation stack before
- You excel and have a proven track record in at least two of those: content and SEO, video, community building, email marketing, paid ads
What we offer :
- Very competitive compensation
- 25 days of paid leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (depending on the type of contract)
- Paid parental leave
- Fully remote
Interview process :
- We will first ask you a few targeted questions to be answered by email so as to get acquainted with you in writing
- You’ll then have a first call with the CEO
- If that goes well, we’ll send you a marketing test. You will then present to a panel of people including the CEO and CTO
- Finally, we’ll do a reference check
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.