Senior Account Manager - France
About the job
This position is also available for employment in these areas:Dublin, Ireland, Remote - France, Remote - IrelandJob Description:
This role can be based in Dublin or Remote in France
Just like sales leaders have Salesforce, technology leaders have Pluralsight. We are democratising technology skills and as every company becomes a tech company, we are central to their future driven advantage and ability to thrive in the digital age.
As we expand our offering and geographical impact, we are building our team of
strategic sellers. We’re hiring SaaS software solution sellers who will sell
Digital Transformation Solutions to the CIO/CTO. We are a unique, must-have
solution in a space with low saturation. And we have world-class enablement to
support our entrepreneurial Account Executives.
As a Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for revenue growth in new logo
and existing accounts within an assigned territory and ensuring all key metrics
are delivered. You will engage with accounts via email, telephone, face to
face, and other online mediums. Our AE's will provide direction and
recommendations to extended territory team and leadership to increase
efficiencies, structure, and strategy of the region, ensuring individual and
What You’ll Own
- Meet and exceed sales quotas - Close customers ranging in size from $5k to $450k, build and grow pipeline, accurately forecast, cold call and prospect account base for new opportunities, identify and win expansions within assigned business accounts.
- Own your business: Increase sales, develop leads, and close opportunities - Develop territory strategy plan and specific account plans, expand install base and customers to our other products /service portfolio, create and execute demand generation plans within territory, be accountable for all aspects of account ownership, as if you truly owned Pluralsight.
- Establish yourself as a trusted adviser through being assertive, present, and relevant - Build relationships with customers through all phases of the life cycle, identify and care for customer needs, maintain accuracy in Salesforce, develop process to for meaningful customer experience, Prospecting, developing, managing, and executing a territory plan to support lead generation, full sales cycle management,
- Use internal and external tools to improve customer information- Maximise success with world class SaaS toolkit (access to Salesforce, Outreach, Discover.org, CPQ), provide feedback on pre-sales issues and competitive trends, use sales tools to identify and profile, quote, invoice, and collect revenue from customers, curate customer testimonials.
Experience You’ll Need
- Language requirements: fluent in English and French
- 3+ years B2B SaaS experience with medium-large accounts across France
- Has sold SaaS into a C-Suite and with customers through all phases of the life cycle
- Understands various stages of typical solution sales cycle
- Proven track record of outstanding sales success and operational excellence
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence, multilingual preference
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to travel
Ideally What You’ve Done
- Sold enterprise software solutions to IT, Learning, and Engineering, and tech leader decision makers within the Engineering Org to customers or prospects in France/French speaking.
- Sold for products in the growth stage
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.