Customer Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
- Engage with customers via phone, email, webinar, etc to ensure that the customer suscribes to the EcoVadis Platform services
- Appropriately communicate EcoVadis product capabilities and associated business benefits to address customer needs throughout the onboarding process.
- Identify risks (i.e limited activity, communication issues, etc) to the customer's successful completion of the EcoVadis onboarding and evaluation process while actively working to mitigate issues before they happen.
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to facilitate communication & information exchange.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our customers including key industries, business challenges and objectives.
- Understand and communicate industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product and platform functionality, methodology, and administrative services integral to the customer's success
- Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights, then proactively report & contribute as necessary with the Team Leader, Management, & other EcoVadis BU’s to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required.
- Bachelor or Diploma in Communication, International Business Management or any related field
- Candidates not having above but HSC holders with more than 2 years of working experience in the related field will also be considered
- At least 2 years of working experience in a sales/support/account management/customer success role
- Fluent in English and French (Oral and Written)
- Proficiency in additional languages would be an advantage (Hindi, Arabic)
- International exposure with UK, French, Indian or Emerging markets would be an advantage
- Good customer service skills
- Basic sales and convincing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Having a knowledge of software such as Sales force would be an advantage
- Ability to work in an international team
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Upon completion of training, candidate will be requested to work from home CET hours thrice a week
Location: Based in Ebene, Cybercity, Mauritius
Full time position
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
What EcoVadis offers:
• The opportunity to work in a young and multicultural environment (over 30 nationalities).
• You will benefit from a daily mentorship.
• Managing cross-functional projects and interact with a young and diverse team.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis in 2 minutes: http://intro.ecovadis.com/
Keywords: customer onboarding; customer service; customer support
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.