Customer Service Operations Manager
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the role:
Contentsquare is looking for a Customer Service Operations Manager to help our support team be more productive, work more effectively, and deliver better service to our customers. Your primary goal will be to create clarity and simplicity in the support environment, where support agents can do their work without being distracted or delayed by problems with tooling, processes, or logistics, and where management can understand at any given moment the main business blockers and the bottlenecks for resolution.
With a critical customer service role within the Support organization and reporting directly to our Global VP Customer Support, David, you will work with different teams in the organization including R&D, Product, CS, Sales and Marketing, to drive efficiency and provide timely and accurate updates on main KPIs and OKRs. This position offers a great opportunity for an individual to grow their career within the growing customer support team. You should be technically skilled, love solving problems and be a creative thinker.
If you’re excited by the idea of being part of a rapidly growing web/app analytics company where you can grow your operational and project management skills, we want to meet you!
What you will be doing:
- Define and streamline processes and workflows for support
- Evaluate support data to help assess the organization’s performance
- Leverage the data to help forecast support evolution
- Build dashboards to create visibility to support management and company executives
- Gather and analyze information, evaluate impacts, drive decisions accordingly
- Define and design needed tools to help make delivering support easier and better
- Work with vendors, pick tools that exist in the market and work with internal developers to have the best-in-class tools and metrics for the Support organization
- Train and educate the support team using the data at hand
What you will need to succeed:
- Fluent English, as your scope will be global
- Deep knowledge and experience using and administrate Zendesk. Knowledge about Jira, Salesforce Gainsight is a strong bonus.
- 3+ years working experience in a Customer Support Manager or Operations role in a tech environment
- Experience in customer support practices and methodologies
- Experience creating & writing workflow and support processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Understanding of cross-functional relationships and processes critical to driving issue resolution
- Experience in providing customer facing support to Enterprise Accounts - Plus
- Experienced in working in a web, SaaS environment - Plus
- Phone Interview with Mathilde, our recruiter (30 min)
- Zoom Interview with the Hiring Manager, David, Global VP Customer Support (1h)
- Final Zoom Interview with Sharon, Head of Support, and Hai, Support Team Lead (1h)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.