Joko is a fast-growing French startup that brings FinTech into the world of rewards. We allow our users to be automatically rewarded on their daily spendings at Uber, Monoprix, Starbucks and many others.
Our ambition is to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of users, in France today, and around the world soon!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier Starkloff, Alexandre Hollocou and Nicolas Salat-Baroux. They wanted to reward everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
Since then, we have already reached great milestones:
- 700k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €3 billion transactions processed
- €12M+ raised from European investors
- 30 team members, and counting
Who we are looking for
At Joko, we are looking for people who want more than a job. People who are willing to get out of their comfort zone to reach outstanding goals. Doers who never stop learning.
We want people who are talented, optimistic and fun: setting the bar high and willing to give feedback, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
- Open remote policy, you can work from wherever you want (from San Francisco to Saint Marcellin)
- Offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet)
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- And a lot of fun: team drinks, off-sites!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Operations Intern, your main mission will be to make Joko more efficient to support our growth while delivering an amazing experience for users. You will contribute significantly in driving the company’s success by working with all teams and helping the organization scale.
- Operational excellence: You will set up new tools and processes and improve existing ones, in order to make the organization more efficient and more scalable.
- Content: You will manage the full content of the app, quality standards and creation process, from design to execution.
- Strategic partnerships: You will manage the relationship with our main technical providers.
- Fraud: You will contribute to fighting fraud by implementing rock-solid processes, and by detecting eventual frauds through data analyses.
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly. You are proactive in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Autonomy: You are fully autonomous and able to manage complex projects from A to Z.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work. Bonus if you have data analysis technical skills.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
- Education: You are in a Top engineering or business school (or equivalent).
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.