Customer Success Manager
At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission isto free teamsfrom chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies(and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
This is your chance to help shape the future of our remote company. We believe that a strong Customer Success Team is the backbone of healthy business growth.
● You build a good relationship with your customers. You work closely with your customers, build
relationships and make them happy users who will gladly recommend Filestage to others.
● You turn customers into experienced users. You help customers get the most out of Filestage software in training sessions via chat, e-mail, phone, webinars and video conferencing. Don't worry, our customers are friendly and don't bite ;-)
● You proactively look for ways to make our customers even more successful. With your contribution to customer success you improve the lives of creative people and project managers around the globe. You are committed to your clients and help them find pragmatic solutions and improve their workflow.
● You drive the growth of Filestage. You always have your feelers out and find opportunities to grow and expand in your clients' companies and to further distribute Filestage software.
● You enjoy connecting with people. You know the definition of empathy without checking Wikipedia and put it into practice daily.
● You’re passionate about customer success management. You have experience in customer success management or account management. Support or Sales experience is a plus.
● You have business acumen and enjoy advising customers and consultative selling.
● You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You are an energetic self-starter who wants to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
● You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
● You are fluentin English. Speaking French, German, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
This is what you get at Filestage
● Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
○ To collaborate successfully with your team and clients in Europe and Middle East; you will need to be able to work Central European business hours (CET)
● We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
● Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
● We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
● Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
● Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.