Sales and Account Manager France
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Railnova is on a mission to help railway organisations build exceptional digital processes and services. To accompany our customers' transformation, our culture is centred around innovation, trust, and supporting everyone to bring their best each day.
Using the data delivered by Railnova, railway organisations cut down on field travel, automate processes, anticipate failures, and reduce energy consumption. Railnova’s IoT and AI solutions allow organisations to refocus their resources on what matters the most: safety, train performance, customer service, and employee happiness at work.
Our clients include railway companies across Europe and beyond, such as Alstom, BLS, Deutsche Bahn, Lineas, Nederlandse Spoorwegen, SBB, SNCF, Vossloh. With 130,000 trains and locomotives in Europe to be digitized, we still have a large impact to make.
If you are excited about digital transformation in Railway, join us to build the green transport of the future.
We are looking for a sales-oriented person who is extremely curious and able to build a deep trustful relationship with customers. You are the master of soft questioning and active listening to help our clients uncover their own need for digital technologies. You are full of empathy and you can relate 100% to the customer’s cultural, strategic, and IT environment. You will be accompanying the whole process from customer acquisition, need discovery and scope definition, contract negotiations to project implementation, and be there to walk the customer every step of the way in their digital transformation.
- During training, you'll be expected to be proactive in asking questions, read the provided documentation in advance, learn quickly and take a vast amount of structured notes. Once fully up-to-speed (2-3 months), you'll be the first contact for our leads and customers as part of our powerful sales team and will help us transforming the railway industry.
We don’t require a particular level of experience or diploma for this job, because we are searching for a person with the right mindset and the ability to learn fast. You should:
- have a digital and innovative mindset, demonstrated in your professional or personal life.
- take pleasure in mastering new skills in order to achieve.
- have excellent communication, reading, and writing skills in French and English, any additional European language is a plus
- be empathetic, a good listener, and able to build a trustful customer relationship
- have a hands-on and proactive mentality and don’t procrastinate when you have to do chores by hand
- have a first relevant experience in a B2B or IT environment.
Railnova has a work culture focused on autonomy, creativity, and everyday improvement. We implemented an asynchronous way of managing tasks, enabling uninterrupted focus time and avoiding internal meetings and e-mails. You’ll be given space to grow as part of a highly skilled cross-functional team. On top of that you’ll get:
- A balanced work environment with 40 hours per week, 32 days of paid holidays
- You have the choice of being either fully remote (in Europe), or partial remote, or full-time in our offices near Brussels South Train Station (when sanitary conditions allow for it).
- Budget and time to attend conferences, workshops, and online classes
- Smartphone, laptop, and screens of your choice (MacBook, Linux, Windows)
- You'll work with sleek and modern apps (Slack, Basecamp, Intercom, Pipedrive, Github, Dropbox, DocuSign, Google docs)
- A reasonable budget to set up your home office if fully remote
- Competitive pay and benefits package with real year-on-year remuneration growth
How to apply
When clicking on "Apply", you will be redirected to our career page.
- Select the open position that attracts to you
- Upload your CV and answer 3 questions about yourself
- Please note that the answers to these 3 questions have more value for us than the CV, as we are firm believers that your past doesn't define your future.
You can ask questions at any time during the application process simply by responding to the confirmation email you’ll receive after submission.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Predictive maintenance for railway fleets