Performance Marketing Specialist
About the job
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 20 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 100+ people from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Google, LinkedIn, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future.
Sounds like you?
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate Performance Marketing Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team and grow Voicemod’s user base all over the world.
What you'll do
- Launch & optimize global cross-device performance campaigns focused on ROAS / LTV
- Work closely with marketing & product teams to run campaigns focused on driving growth
- Identify new optimization approaches, audience segments, and growth opportunities
- Develop high-performing video and static creative assets to drive efficient and scalable growth, through in-house designers and outside contractors/agencies
- Monitor, track, report key metrics and provide a short and mid-term strategy
What you'll need
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience, preferably in digital B2C, digital marketing agency, or mobile app/gaming company
- Hands on experience running international UA campaigns on tight ROAS/LTV
- Experience on Google Ads (incl. Youtube) or Facebook Ads for app installs is a must-have
- High-level of proficiency in English and German or French
- Experience across digital channels including web, social and mobile networks.
- Ability to formulate hypotheses from data, then test them fast through A/B experiments and rapid iterations on the campaigns, copy and creatives
- Experience with data tools: MMP (Singular/Adjust/AppsFlyer), analytics (Google Analytics/Amplitude/Tableau), proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets
- Self-starter attitude - comfortable working autonomously
- User obsession - high drive for understanding users and over delivering on their needs
- Grittiness - always learning, always growing, always increasing the quality
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in a distributed team environment
- (Bonus) If you’re a proactive doer who’s always collaborating and helping others to give their best
- (Bonus) If you’re a passionate about Gaming culture
- (Bonus) If you worked with Agile methodologies and if you have a growth mindset
- (Bonus) If you’re a tech visionary who’s always reading about and sharing new cool stuff
- Flexible working hours: Adapt your job to your lifestyle
- Remote working: Decide if you want to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Summer days: Enjoy your summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- Holidays: 23 paid vacation days (+ Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which usually happens in March
- Wellbeing: Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Free English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.