Technical Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Founded in 2015, GRAVITEE.IO is the leading open source API platform, enabling worldwide business users and developers to build, manage and monitor their APIs. As a team we are driven by the purpose of giving customers effortless control over their growing API ecosystem and a strong belief in the ethos of Open Source. By understanding customers’ connectivity challenges and anticipating their needs, we provide the most intuitive platform. We are growing rapidly - the next few years will see an exciting evolution of GRAVITEE.IO and we are looking for exceptional people who are excited to join us on this career-defining journey.
Why this role exists
GRAVITEE.IO is accelerating and taking APIs to the next level. As the leading Open Source API Platform we want everyone to know how amazing our software is. This role is focused on creating interesting, thought provoking/leading content to drive adoption.
What you will be doing
- Teach our audiences about modern API and Access Management and how it can be valuable to them.
- Showcase the capabilities of Gravitee for the use cases which our audiences care about.
- Produce technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, technical white papers, conference presentations, webinars.
- Create, roll out, and maintain technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs, and whitepapers to connect Gravitee’s capabilities to customer needs.
- Represent Gravitee at customer engagements such as with sales, at conferences, and at community and customer meetups.
- 4+ years experience developing demos, webinars, videos, technical collateral, ROI/value oriented assessments, etc.
- Demonstrable enterprise software marketing experience, including 4 in product marketing
- In-depth industry experience with API Platforms/APIs.
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.
- Technical background - Overall understanding of technologies used in the Gravitee Platform.
- Active listening.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the capacity to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Customer first mentality.
- Sense of urgency and results focused.
GRAVITEE.IO is committed to equality. The following are key values we look for in our staff:
A desire to share and create an open, learning culture,
A customer first mentality,
You believe anything is possible,
You consider the impact on others when making decisions, and
A strong drive and results driven approach.
What you get
Highly competitive salary
Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the tech sector
Fun, hardworking environment
Endless growth opportunities
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Gravitee.io API Platform