Instructor (remote friendly)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
HRSD by UKG has an immediate opening for a bilingual (English/French) Instructor position, ideally in our Paris headquarters, or remote in France. This position is a great opportunity for a motivated professional to provide HRSD's employees, customers and partners with the most enjoyable learning experience through various formats: slideshows, quizzes, e-learning modules, job aids,…
We are looking for a skilled instructor who is not afraid of speaking in public and can adapt his/her speech to any audience.
This person needs to be fluent both in the language of Shakespeare and Moliere (German and /or Spanish is a plus).
Our ideal team member is energetic, creative, understands customers’ needs and specifications, never panics under pressure and has epic training skills to animate our learning programs.
Loving coffee is a plus!
- Review and maintain all learning material in different languages
- Conduct Product sessions on-site or via videoconferencing in English and French (German and /or Spanish is a plus)
- Apply learning delivery best practices to instruct a performance-based curriculum
- Preserve the global customer satisfaction rate over 85%
- Monitor sessions delivered and provide internal feedbacks
- Collect customers’ feedbacks to improve our material and contents
- Participate in course development projects in the role of Subject Matter Expert/Reviewer
- Build and maintain strong peer relationships within the team and across the organization
- Be proactive to enhance the customer learning experience
- Demonstrated ability to fluently speak, write and read in French and English (German and /or Spanish is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp software concepts
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation skills
- Well organized and able to manage time effectively
- Works effectively in a professional environment, virtually or in-person, with and without direct supervision
- Great sense of pedagogy, patience and timekeeping (alarm clock advised)
- Real Interest in new technologies
- Experience in SaaS industry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Understands internal/external business challenges; applies best practices to improve products, processes or services
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative to identify innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a team or on an individual project independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Pedagogy or Language training
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
UKG delivers HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, & workforce management solutions to drive better business outcomes.