About the job
Taskworld is a top-rated online collaboration and task/project management software. The SaaS (Software as a Service) is designed to facilitate project and task management, collaboration, delegation, communication, knowledge management, measure progress, and provide performance metrics for evidence-based evaluations within teams. It allows team members to assign and receive tasks, add followers, record comments, share and store unlimited files, and organize projects.
It’s used by thousands of companies all around the world including industry leaders like Accor, IWC, etc. With a diverse, global team of 60-70 employees, we are expanding rapidly.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic proactive support Manager to lead our multicultural support team and to provide world-class support to our clients. Our support team works closely with our Customer Success team, our Sales team and our Developers/Product team to ensure speedy resolution of all issues, and you must be extremely proficient in articulating with both technical and non-technical staff and users.
As the position is 100% remotely, you will need to have your own laptop and earbuds.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze key support metrics and ensure all customer support requests and channels (phone, email, and chat) used are handled in a timely manner (SLA) and with a high level of quality (Customer Satisfaction and NPS);
- Executing day-to-day customer support operations including responding to questions and following up on reported issues;
- Own and manage customers requests through all our channels on a day-to-day basis (product support, billing support, technical support)
- Create FAQs and videos to improve the quality and usage of our Help Center
- Be the voice of the customer in reporting customer requests and product feedback
- Act as a mediator defusing situations with unhappy customers.
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary;
- Follow standard processes and procedures, and constantly work with the manager to improve outcomes
- Analyze and report product malfunctions;
- Communicate with customers about new features and functionalities;
- You are able to partner cross-functionally and work with different stakeholders to resolve issues and identify patterns;
- Some translation-related work may be required from time to time in French
- Hire and Train the support team to provide world-class customer support.
- At least 5 years of experience in Customer Support among 1-2 years as a manager (in a SaaS company ideally);
- Must be fluent English and French speaker
- Must be familiar with Intercom
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in all spoken languages and are able to explain concepts clearly and concisely;
- You have demonstrated creative thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Customer-centric approach: passionate about delivering outstanding service to customers
- You have the ability to develop trusting relationships with our customers and team through ownership, integrity, and consistency;
- Highly skilled at the organization, prioritization, and the ability to manage time and tasks effectively;
- Eager to learn and to collaborate cross-functionally
- You’re attentive to the little details and you believe people’s experience matters;
- Industry familiarity a plus;
- Excellent Internet network.
If this makes you excited, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your Resume in English and we’ll get back to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.