Regional CRM and Lifecycle Manager- Southern Europe
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and collaborating with the global Tech, Digital Experience (Web/Ecommerce) and CRM teams to manage all aspects of the e-commerce and teledentistry platforms as well as the CRM program for the Southern Europe (Spain, France and Italy) markets.
This is a fully remote position.
It will really make us smile if you have...
Minimum 5 years work experience in B2C in the field of E-Commerce and CRM
Experience managing digital platforms and multiple projects at once from end to end
Excellent analytical, communication and project management skills
Strong leadership, interpersonal and partnership management skills
Are comfortable with ambiguity at times and ad-hoc requests to execute, like operational work
Enjoy working with and juggling various stakeholders both locally and internationally
A pro-active self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude and collaborative nature
Native/Professional English and one of the Southern Europe (Spanish, French, Italian) Language Skills in writing and speaking
- 5 years work experience in B2C Digital Marketing and Ecommerce
- Experience managing Digital Marketing Campaigns and multiple projects at once
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills
- Experience working with an in-house model agency or client side
- Are comfortable with ambiguity at times
- Enjoy working with and juggling various stakeholders both locally and internationally
- Great attention to detail and strong negotiating skills
- A pro-active self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude and collaborative nature
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related field
Benefits Of Joining The Club
- Aligner Benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Clear Aligners, Teeth Straightening & Oral Care