EMEA Channel Sales Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Class is software developed by Class Technologies, a technology company co-founded by education software pioneer and Blackboard co-founder and CEO, Michael Chasen.
Class feels like a real classroom built on Zoom. By making the virtual classroom feel like a real classroom, we bring happiness to teachers and students. Founded in 2020, Class is headquartered in Washington, D.C. with staff around the world.
EMEA Sales and Channel Operations Manager
The EMEA Sales and Channel Operations Manager (ESCOM) is a junior resource that will play an instrumental role to support the Class Channel Partner Program. The SCOM will focus on all channel sales enablement and support aspects of the day-to- day operations.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Executing the EMEA Sales strategy.
- Supporting enablement and pre-sales activities from a sales and product perspective - direct and indirect models as required - to primarily support Channel Partners to develop, manage and close opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Acting as a key Point-of-Contact for channel partners to liaise internally at Class as the project coordination manager to ensure the on-going delivery of specific channel-related projects, working in particular with VAR’s.
- Managing the channel sales pipeline and forecast activities for consistent reporting through the Salesforce CRM.
- Limited travels may be required to visit the partners, clients, attend conferences.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales/business dev experience in EdTech sector.
- Proven track record working with Channel Partners in an indirect sales model, managing pipeline, sales forecasts, carrying and achieving new sales targets.
- Experience working as Point-of-Contact for internal and external coordination of specific programs and initiatives with channel partners.
- Experience managing remote business opportunities on an international scale.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Fluent and accurate in English at native level, French/Spanish/German a plus.
Base + Variable + Standard Stock Option package.
Location agnostic, but it must be in Europe, close to an international airport.
Preferred locations in order: Italy, France, Germany
Head of EMEA
Timeline and Start-Date:
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Add Teaching and Learning Tools to Zoom.