Legal Counsel, Commercial - French Speaking/Writing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced (4 or more years), service-oriented and practical commercial counsel to join our growing legal team, reporting to our Senior Director, EMEA Legal. This role will focus on negotiating and closing a wide variety of customer, partner and vendor agreements, from complex SaaS/software licensing engagements to statements of work and confidentiality agreements. This role will help our Sales teams continue to meet the growing demand for our technology and services across EMEA, with primary responsibility for French-speaking customer and partner engagements as needed. In addition, you’ll work on EMEA vendor agreements and contribute to Legal department process improvement goals.
What You’ll Need
- Fluent in French and English.
- Degree Level and subsequent professional qualification to practice law in an EMEA jurisdiction (preferably qualified to practice in France, or to have experience of working with French customers and partners).
- 4+ years of experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, with strong attention to detail. A combination of law firm and in-house experience preferred.
- Experience relating to software licensing for cloud-based providers and professional services transactions on both the customer and vendor side.
- Experience with drafting and negotiating data privacy and data security documents.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills along with excellent business judgment and critical thinking skills.
- A strong interest and capability in collaborating with both legal and non-legal colleagues.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, team-oriented mentality and a sense of humor.
- Our legal team is completely distributed. Therefore, you must be able to thrive working remotely from home.
- Legal headquarters is in the United States and therefore, you must be able to work some evenings for team meetings, training and other business activities.
You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business.
- Experience in any of the following areas will be a bonus:
- Experience working in a startup environment or in cybersecurity.
- Fluency in European language other than French.
Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.