GROWTH AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Blendeez is a web platform that enhances communication between all the software of a company. We offer an orchestration engine that enables tools to speak the same language and remove the friction of integration that still exists today. As a start-up incubated at station F, Blendeez is looking to recruit its first tech and non tech employees.
Blendeez’s ambition is to become the french leader in software orchestration in the coming 2 years to turn out to be in the top 3 worldwide in the next 5 years. The company wants to transform the IT services market by providing an out of the box integration solution, easy to use and built for the end user.
Because we are more than just a software provider, we developed the 3Ps framework to have a positive impact: People, Product and Planet. From an environmental perspective, we allocate 1% of our revenue, dedicate 1% of our time and give back 1% of our products to organisations that aim to protect the environment. From a management perspective, we put humans as a core differentiator of our business: we have a DOERs culture, constructed around autonomy, responsibility and trust in our teams. We let you work partly remotely and in our offices to define your own work life balance.
We’re seeking someone to lead our Growth Marketing efforts. You will own the strategy for increasing awareness and generating sales from all social platforms - Twitter, Linkedin, FB, etc. You should be skilled at guerrilla marketing - generating trending topics, reaching out to influencers, and using automation tools to scale your impact.
Your main missions will be:
- Ideating and writing posts on social networks to educate the world about the value of software orchestration
- Identifying, organizing and coordinating events for the community and early adopters
- Analyzing conversion data to set up the best performing channels
- Designing and building automation systems to track/scale these efforts
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- 2+ years of experience scaling marketing at fast growing companies.
- Phenomenal writer, able to take complex or technical topics and distill them into concise, persuasive messaging.
- Innate sense of how to create content that resonates
- Team Player
- Eager to be highly experimental and have a grasp for how to apply both quantitative and qualitative criteria to determine what is and isn't working.
1 meeting + technical test with the CTO
Welcome aboard (2h max)
Salary based on experience
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 November 2020
- Location: Paris, France (75013)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: > 2 years
- Possible full remote
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.