This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in executing the production portion of complex web mastering/localization projects
- Has a strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Has prior experience managing websites, creating and updating pages in one or more CMS
- Has prior experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud CMS strong knowledge of SFCC CMS
- Is familiar with Page Designer (not required)
- Has experience working with the Jira ticketing system
- Is fluent in English (written and spoken)
- good knowledge of Photoshop
- fluent in French
Work location: any location in Europe, Spain, Italy or France would be preferred but not mandatory. Possibility to work remotely fully or partially depending on the location
The CV must be in English / The manager is based in Italy
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Communicate like a local, even from a distance.