New Business Account Manager
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around
the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at
scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business
performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We
work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the
planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
The Inside Sales team are responsible for delivering end to end net new revenue to the business by sourcing and closing high-complexity deals with a combination of inbound leads and new customer prospecting.
As an Account Representative your primary focus will be to qualify & close leads from multiple sources and maximize in-quarter GNARR within a book of business.
You will be responsible of identifying and establishing relationships with key individuals in target organisations and helping them to understand the value that Dropbox can bring to their business.
• Manage the full-cycle sales with responsibility for generating pipeline and closing deals
• Drive conversion/closure of inbound leads, Marketing leads, and create unique deal pipeline via various outbound approaches
• Primary focus on the SMB and MM space
• Working closely with prospects to identify where and how Dropbox can add most value to their organisation leveraging the right combination of DBX/HS solutions
• Partner and collaborate cross-functionally within the broader Global Sales & Channel organisation engaging key individuals across Solutions and Success teams to build out the very best propositions for our customers
• Delight every Dropbox customer with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market reputation of Dropbox as we scale and evolve our products to meet business customers’ needs
• Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox solutions
• Be the voice of the customer to the product team and other cross functional groups in DBX
• Make every potential Dropbox customer happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
• Develop a thorough understanding of Dropbox products and maintenance contracts
• Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships across your team and the company
- Attested resilience in a fast-paced, challenging sales environment
- Tech sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Eligibility to work in the EU (for EMEA roles only)
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Capability to work in a Virtual First environment
- Role can be based in EMEA
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.