Back-End Software Engineer (D/H/F)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Dailymotion is looking for a back-end software engineer to join the Ads Solution tribe. You will be in charge of our Rest APIs evolution from architecture to code optimizations including new features development.
You have a strong understanding of how best to develop and maintain REST APIs. You will ensure that these APIs are well documented and has a good test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
You encourage our team to contribute to other pieces of the product (UI and Real-Time engine) and we are always open to hear about new ideas. If you like to discover new technologies and
- Writing scalable, robust, efficient, and easily maintainable code and tests.
- Understand product requirements and translate into stable, clean and efficient code.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions.
- “You build it you run it” mindset (including production deployment).
- Help defining processes, best practices and high-quality standards.
- Follow industry trends and maintain a strong interest in cutting edge technology.
- Work closely with other teams, product owners and stake holders.
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team.
- At least 3 years of experience in backend and server-side development
- Practical experience working and developing RESTful (or similar) API
- Knowledge of Golang is a BIG plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
- Understand monitoring, logging and tracing tools along with the underlying principles
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git (please provide your github account)
- Knowledge of cloud computing platform as AWS or Google Cloud platform is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes and tooling is a plus
- Good level of fluency in English (spoken and written)
Techical Environment :
- our APIs are written in Go, our frontend in react, our auction engine in C++, our data processing pipelines in python/java, ...
- our data is stored in a relation database (postgres), and in bigquery
- we do CI/CD on Kubernetes / Tekton with Jenkins X (https://medium.com/dailymotion/from-jenkins-to-jenkins-x-604b6cde0ce3)
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The home for videos that matter