GRAPH-ORIENTED DATABASE ENGINEER
To support its hyper-growth and international development, Alsid is looking for a senior database engineer having a strong expertise in the design and the evolution of graph-oriented databases as well as the management of highly-performant Microsoft SQL Server database.
Alsid’s core mission is to provide a versatile, autonomous and reactive cyber security solution to help major companies secure their core information systems. As part of her/his missions, our database manager will work closely with the development team to choose and design the database architecture supporting graph-oriented features. The candidate will also maintain the database instance deployed in the cloud. Day to day, the job will consist in designing new features as well as helping developers optimize their queries, indexes and mapping definition as well as designing high-performance schema.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to bring security application to the next level in a fast-paced, agile and exciting environment.
You will participate in the design and management of each Alsid product's database, including relational and graph instances such as Microsoft SQL Server or Neo4J. Your daily missions will include:
- Design, build and improve our databases infrastructure to address graph-oriented queries as well as performance and scaling needs in a real-time environment.
- Work with backend developers and help them to optimize their queries, DB use case, indexes, etc.
- Debug recurrent problems that occur with a high volume of transaction (deadlocks, failures, poor perfomance, etc…)
- Support DevOps team with day to day exploitation of multiple database instances and tackle various complex production constraints
- Participate in the design and evolution of Alsid’s new products
- 5+ years of professional experience into database engineering
- 3+ years of experience in Graph-Oriented engine such as Neo4J
- Strong knowledge of Relational and Graph databases
- Noteworthy experience with high-performance production environment.
- Demonstrated capabilities in Performance Tuning and Optimization (query and memory performance optimization, management and execution plan fine-tuning, etc. )
- Deep knowledge of databases concepts (clustering, replication, indexing, etc.)
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools and monitoring at scale
- Ability to work on cloud-oriented environment with continuous integration
- Basic English speaking
- Interest in cybersecurity
- Familiarity within in-memory or time-series database such as Redis or InfluxDB
- Delivery-oriented person with an interest in providing reliable, efficient, and high-performance services.
HR interview + meeting of the tech team!
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 28 July 2021
- Location: Paris, France (75003)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 5 years
- Possible full remote
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.