DIRECTOR OF DEMAND GENERATION
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
- 55 000€ - 75 000€ compensation
- 0.1% - 1% stock options in the company
- A talented team building the future of contracts
🔧 The position
- You'll be in charge of growing Leeway revenues by identifying scalable and repeatable acquisition channels to unlock growth. You'll be responsible to review the data, build reporting and document the learnings super clearly so there’s no way we won’t learn.
- You'll plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
- You'll set up an organization enabling a perfect collaboration between Sales and Marketing teams (lead nurturing, sales enablement etc.) establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our Demand Generation activity turns into customers.
- You will have the opportunity to coach a team of 3 talents and implement necessary processes and tools to enable Leeway to grow at a very fast pace.
- You'll manage a marketing budget and external agencies
👟 About you
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You have an extensive demand generation experience in B2B tech, with expertise in leveraging digital channels to drive lead generation and brand amplification. You have experience of managing a marketing budget and external agencies.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset. You've been able to drive measurable results in a fast growing early-stage environment (ideally 0-10M$ ARR). You are motivated to work in an uncertain environment and ready to roll up your sleeves.
- You're data-driven and analytical. You've been able to understand and use metrics and analytics to measure success, drive desired outcomes, and inform ongoing optimization and strategy.
- You are a team player with leadership. You have an experience of hiring A players, coaching and developing talent as well as building a collaborative team.
- You have a strong business sense. You've been able to set up an organization enabling a perfect collaboration between Sales and Marketing teams (lead nurturing, sales enablement etc.). You want to be accountable to REVENUE results, not leads.
- You are a doer. You are motivated to keep on spending 80% of your time on operational tasks required at the seed stage, and not only managing people
💭 How we work
- Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
- Flexible working hours: We don't run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
🌈 Our stance
- We stand against racism and fully support all genders. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
- We don't look for shiny CVs and we don't really care about your degrees. We like atypical profiles and self-taught people. We like people who take risks, even if they fail, more than those who don't.
🌱 Our offer
- Full time contract
- 55 000€ - 75 000€ p.a.
- 0.1% - 1% stock options of Leeway: We want everybody to be a true owner in Leeway.
- Visa sponsorship available and your relocation will be covered
🎁 Benefits & perks
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Easy remote work policy: We are an international team and believe in co-located teams. So if you want to work from home or from another place in Europe for some time, no need to take vacation.
- Get your perfect setup: You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, headset and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Lunch on us: As french founders, lunch is one of our favorite moment of the day. We eat lunch together as a team from our favorite restaurants around (trust me, french cuisine is worth it 😉) and we also have a full kitchen if you’re into cooking! Otherwise there’s plenty of fruits and other healthy food to go around!
- Central and lofty office: Our modern office is located in Sentier, in the center of Paris with plenty of great things around. You'll find a lot of design references and we encourage you to add your personal touch to feel like home.
- Company health insurance policy: Leeway offers top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Parental leave: Leeway believes in #ParentalAct and offers new parents 4 weeks of paid time away to spend quality time with family. Biological, adoptive and foster parents are all eligible for parental leave.
🤔 Our process
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs. We are mindful of your time and going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you've passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You'll walk through six stages:
- Get to know each other: A 30mn call to pitch Leeway and get you excited to join. We'll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
- Interview on your achievements, skills and how you could contribute to Leeway's culture: Thibaut and you are going to chat more about the position, your experiences, what you value and expect, and whatever is on your mind.
- Technical assessment: We know that your time is valuable we don't want it to be painful for you. We've actually designed an assessment that requires a minimum of time to be completed. Once done, we'll have a quick call to understand how and why you did things this way and give you feedback.
- References call: We'll ask you to make an intro to one or two people you worked with in a previous experience. We see this as a truly two-sided decision and we'll make you an intro to one of our investors to give you as many insights into us as possible if you want.
- Meet the team: You'll get to meet our two other team members (Sébastien & Antoine). We value team fit over everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you'd enjoy working with us.
- A drink/lunch with the team: Because it's also great to have a relaxing chat and talk about everything like good old friends.
We're lucky to hear from you 🙂
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 March 2021
- Location: Paris, France (75013)
- Experience: > 5 years
- Occasional remote authorized
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.