Sales and Marketing Operations Manager: Planning and Analytics H/F
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to design go-to-market strategy, allocate resources, assign performance targets and measure outcomes.
- Support the Annual Planning process, including GTM strategy, input goals, metrics, sales territory setup, account assignment, and quota setting. Coordinates annual Sales and Marketing goals setting and tracks progress against KPIs.
- Perform in-depth analyses on the Sales and Marketing leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support strategic initiatives to drive growth
- Partner with other departments (Product, Data and IT) to improve our current data model and to connect data from multiple programs and systems to drive additional sales and Marketing insights
- Incorporate learnings into building complex Sales and Marketing forecasting models and making actionable proposals
- Lead and improve upon the incentive compensation. Own the design-to-deployment process for specific business groups.
- Collaborate with and Sales Marketing leaders to perform customer analytics and make recommendations regarding strategy throughout the campaign planning and execution process
- Develop Pipeline velocity, and conversion models, including the status of marketing leads and Sales Opportunities (moving to pipeline and closing, time to action and fallout...)
- Develop and maintain executive-level dashboards that demonstrate growth, revenue, ROI, and critical insights.
This job will report to VP Sales and Marketing Operations.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high-quality executive presentations
- You have very strong executive presence and engagement skills
- You are the highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- You possess the flexibility and the ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; a sense of urgency
- You are a pro with Tableau or other reporting/data visualisation tools
- 5+ years of work experience in sales, sales operations, or management consulting, with strong exposure to B2B go-to-market strategy
- Prior experience in the cloud software industry preferred
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills
- For the very final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.