International Mentors Recruiter H/F
- Identify the best sourcing opportunities of qualitative profiles, at the lowest price, on your markets (US, UK, Asia);
- Define, and continuously optimize, your recruitment process to meet business requirements;
- Entirely manage your path’s recruitment pipelines: candidacies screening, communication with candidates (emails + webinars), documents checking, contract set up and signing, onboarding;
- Work hand in hand with the Mentorship Operations team to closely monitor the quality and performance of candidates you have recruited;
- Build and manage your very own reporting to follow up on your results and adjust your efforts accordingly;
- Define, implement and optimize a brand new talent pools’ strategy.
This position reports to the Director of Mentorship Acquisition & Engagement and the VP Mentorship.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have experience sourcing leads on US, UK and Asian markets through online activations (paid and unpaid);
- You have experience working with recruitment tools and technologies (ATS, CRM)
- You have a data mindset: your decisions are significantly driven by data, analysis and results;
- You love structure and organisation: you are used - and like - to lead and manage complex projects
- You have excellent oral and writing skills;
- You have successful experience in implementing and managing talent pools;
- You are an English native with excellent communication skills in French (writing and oral)
TO SUCCEED IN THIS POSITION, YOU SHOULD DEMONSTRATE:
- Autonomy and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility;
- Creativity and problem-solving: you are continuously looking for solutions and scalable alternatives to test and improve;
- Fast-paced environment: you are ready to roll up your sleeves to work in a fast-growing, fast-changing environment. Chaos is stimulating you;
- Collaborative: you like to work with a great variety of teams and people.
- Minimum 5 years as a Recruiter in a start-up / scale-up universe;
- Experience sourcing and managing high volumes of contractors/freelancers would be a significant plus
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
First, you will have an introductory call with a member of the HR Team.
Then we plan face to face interviews with :
- The team manager
- The VP Mentorship
- Members of the team
- Member of cross teams
In the meantime, you will also be asked to do a Business Case.
At the end of the process, we will also ask for professional references.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.