SALES OPS MANAGER
DESCRIPTIF DU POSTE
More than ever, with the impressive growth in e-commerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talent. 💥 That's where you come in.
As a founding member of the Sales Ops team, you will support the Sales team’s operational success. You will focus on evolving, streamlining, monitoring, and reporting on sales processes and sales performance. In this role, you will be working under the supervision of the VP Sales to:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Equip our Sales team with the right processes, documentation, workflows, and territories.
- Be the owner of our CRM and its data quality.
- Make recommendations to help improve Sales team members’ productivity & performance; proactively review and identify leading and lagging KPIs; constantly challenge/improve existing processes and suggest new ones when needed.
- Maintain Sales and Sales Ops process documents.
- Work with marketing on development, management and measurement of shared sales and marketing processes, including lead management.
- Make sure processes and tools are understood and adhered to by new and existing Sales team members.
- Become the point of contact for Sales process questions.
You could be a good fit if :
- 3+ years of experience in a high-growth SaaS startup with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact.
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with details and accuracy.
- Have excellent communication skills. Detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills.
- Strong cross group collaborator; ability to communicate effectively with Sales Leadership, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Strong understanding of CRM processes and tools; Salesforce and/or Hubspot certification/experience preferred.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Ability to creatively solve problems with limited resources and input.
- BS/BA (Bachelor) required; MA(Master) is preferred.
🤩 Why should you apply ?
- Join us at a magical time: Shipup’s been exponentially growing in the past few months
- The opportunity to join a fast growing startup, funded by ecommerce experts (Cofounders of Veepee, AlloResto, Cheerz, Blissim Europe, Tediber, Le Petit Ballon…)
- International team where everyone cares for one another
- You were here when it was only 40 of us
- Stylish office located in the heart of Paris (Poissonnière subway station)
- Lots of perks: Navigo pass for transportation, lunches, dinners, drinks, parties…
- Insane off-sites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d’Isere…)
PROCESS DE RECRUTEMENT
📞30': Pre-qualification call with Angélique, Talent Acquisition Manager
🖥 Home assignment
✅ Reference check
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.