You'll join as our first and will work closely with our users, designers, product managers, engineers, data and marketing teams. You will be our users' voice and will help us understand them and service their needs.
Your main missions will include :
- Lead qualitative and quantitative strategic and product user research
- Define a problem or hypothesis to be tested, demonstrated and resolved analytically
- Play a critical part in our growth by fuelling our marketing & product roadmaps with your recommendations based on your findings
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Develop frameworks, ressources and training to scale user research organically accross Luko so every tribe has a deep connection to our user.
- Improve & deepen our Personas/job to be done and push recommendations to adapt our product, offering and our messaging accordingly
- Play a key role in the launch of our new products & services by gaining in-depth understanding of future users' pain points, testing our MVPs with them, collecting their feedback and seamlessly iterate
- 3+ years of experience in user research in a tech environment
- You consider yourself a forward-thinker who is able to impact company business, product strategy and direction through the use of quantatitve and qualitative research techniques
- You have a strong empathy for users and a strong understanding of the ways people use online services
- Capacity to juggle with both quantitative & qualitative data (interviews, surveys, user tests etc) and you synthesize it into an actionable recommendation
- Curious, creative and empathetic personality: you like talking to people & putting yourself in their shoes
- Strong Behavioural Economics & Science is a plus
- Action-oriented and resourceful mindset ("here's the analysis → so what?")
- Ability to be to be analytical and rigorous as well as scrappy when need be
- Deep understanding of the business stakes
- English & French fluent
- Screening call
- Hiring manager interview
- 2nd interview
- Case study
- Behavioral interview
- Cultural fit interview
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75010)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 3 years
- Possible full remote
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.