This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Grow and manage local online and offline Binance communities.
- Moderate the local Binance forums, social platform and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Binance local userbase and influence.
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups
- Assist with Binance Angels recruitment and bonding.
- Help with translations and proofread content.
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams in HQ.
- Stay informed on trends in digital technology.
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Business level fluency in English and native level fluency in the designated local language (French).
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.