SwapcardRemote 🌍Europe 17d ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in Europe
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
💯 Top Company / Start-Up
🏅 > 1 year
🗣 Fluency in French & English
💰 Competitive package
✈️ Team Vacations
👪 Family Leave
🏝️ Generous Paid Time Off
📚 Learning support & sponsorship
🚀 Growth Opportunities
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities.
With 20 nationalities amongst a team of more than 60, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far and it's only the beginning!
We've opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai and Seattle. We're looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in our next adventure, growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
What You'll Be Doing
General Office Administration
- General office administration responsibilities (majority of teammates are remote)
- Assist International hires in their relocation and visa process
- Ensure new hires have received their equipment by their start date (badge, computer, etc.)
- Act as a point of contact for employees regarding internal information. He or she will be expected to learn where information is stored, such as expense guidelines, employee perks, tech tips, etc.
- Collaborate on internal activities events, parties, activities, outings and off-sites for budget and logistics planning
- Coordinate and maintain staff administrative records and accounts (personal documents, individual comfort budgets, Trainline account, travel budget etc. )
Purchasing & Finance
- Collaboration with accountant and contribution to our monthly reporting
- Ensure monthly invoicing and payments are completed on time
- Day-to-day office purchases and errands (post office, office supplies)
- Order and organize supplies, anticipate & replenish as needed.
- Maintain relations with suppliers/contractors (badges, cleaning, maintenance, repair service, food, water, coffee etc.) Continuously look for cost and quality improvement opportunities, (re)negotiating with suppliers as needed
- Prior experience in Admin, Finance, or Office Management
- Fluent in French and English
- Resourceful and organized
- Not afraid to adapt to new tools and workflows
- Startup mindset - ready to learn & initiate quickly
- Passionate, proactive, and involved
- Problem solver
- Not afraid to deal with the complexities of the French Administration
Reasons To Join Us
- International Team with 14 nationalities (more on the way!)
- Paris HQ with offices in US, Dubai & Canada
- Fast-moving startup with many opportunities for growth
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset
- Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️
- Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success
- Learning support & sponsorship
- Bonuses through our favorite team-tool Briq
- Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness
- Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
- Full-kitchen, fully-stocked with unlimited snacks & beverages
- The chance to work in “Paradise” on rue Paradis, 75010 or 100% remotel
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing SwapCard team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!